From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

TBH I never checked your stuff out. This is the first entry I hear from you, but I gotta say I am surprised of the quality.

Great rapping, lyrics and beat. Nice job. -0.5 because the chorus was slightly off sync, but it's not a biggie. Keep it up man

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man. :)

Woah, it's off sync?! I'm tempted so say you must be having some latency issues, that the browser is causing some lag or something, but hmm, listening again that 'Or' does indeed come in some milisecond late, hope that's the part you're hearing so I'm not totally missing something more major! Thanks for the feedback; will do!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I always liked you PragonX9. I am sad I never got to know you as a person, but I have to say I enjoyed a lot of your music, especially this one. It awoke a lot of emotions inside me, so much that I have to say I started crying in trying times like these.

It's a really beautiful piece. You must be proud of this creation, and if you aren't, you should indeed be proud. I hope you will read this some time, I know you aren't active on newgrounds anymore, and it's a shame. I wish I could've contacted you eariler. I'm really sorry, you're a beautiful person. That's the impression I get at least.

I really appreciate this creation. I will put it inside my heart, I promise, it will stay inside there for many years if not for an eternity. I can remember it perfectly, and I will remind this piece of work during challenging times.

Thanks

Final Fatasy 7 Overture Final Fatasy 7 Overture

I like it, makes me wanna create a prelude remix too because of how awesome the ff theme is. Sadly I can't play the piano so well, so I guess that is out of option. Did you record your own performance?

Rinibra responds:

Thank you for reviewing :) I wish I could say I did but I didn't.

I Save My Love I Save My Love

Underrated

Cant believe this songs only got 4 votes, because this deserves more than that. Im not really into reviews, so cant say Im priveleged writing one, so Ill just say its at least worth listening to. Loved the happy feel of it, like youve been freed from the shackles, problems or worries of the past.

Ill bump the votes count with one and give you a 5.

[TF] Manic Depression March [TF] Manic Depression March

Mr Tim

I just have to say this is a wonderful piece. For me, this was a great thing to burrow my mania in. For a while.

It's tough being a genius and crazy at the same time, isn't it, Mr Tim? It's hard to distinguish craziness and genius.

BUT THIS IS GREAT TIM. GREAT.

Crazy Shit2+(Experimantal)*~.0 Crazy Shit2+(Experimantal)*~.0

Woa

What is this... lmao. Sounds like a drunk carchase. You get a 7 for the laugh rating.

Chronamut responds:

lol yeah its just a humourous loop - never ended up doing anything with it hehe :P

thanks for the review!